How to Cook Rica Rica Spicy Special Mutton
Eid al-Adha is just around the corner. Of course, at that time, there was a lot of mutton or beef stok at home. As a housewife, we must be able to process the mutton with various preparations so that it is not boring. Indeed, this mutton is a delicious meat to be used as a processed goat satay or goat tongseng. However, if you only process these dishes, it will definitely make your famili bored. Therefore, we will give you a recipe for how to cook spicy and delicious mutton rica rica.
Mutton itself can also be processed into spicy rica-rica. Maybe at this time you only process the tipe of rica-rica seasoning dishes with chicken or fish, but at this time you can also try by cooking mutton with rica-rica seasoning guaranteed to be delicious.
Here’s How to Cook Mutton Rica Rica
The rica-rica seasoning is indeed very identical to its spicy, salty and savory taste combined with using a fairly harmonious mutton dressing. Moreover, if you add ginger, which will make the dish have a pleasant wewangian. Regarding the taste, it is clear that the dishes are guaranteed to be delicious and delicious to eat. By being processed using this rica-rica seasoning recipe, the smell of goat is also not so pronounced. Various tipes of spices that can be used are quite sederhana and affordable such as onion, chili, pepper, granulated sugar, salt and others. Well, no need to linger any longer to imagine the enjoyment of the taste of this mutton dish, then immediately you have to try cooking it at home. Here are some ingredients and how to cook spicy and delicious mutton rica-rica.
- 500 grams of fatty mutton, cut into large squares
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 200 mililiter of water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 piece of lemongrass, bruised
- 1 piece of bay leaf
- 1/2 cm galangal, bruised
- 5 tbsp sweet soy saus
- 5 pieces of cayenne pepper
- Ground white pepper 1/4 teaspoon
- Orange leaves 2 pieces, remove the bones
Fine Spices :
- 1 tsp pepper grains
- 2 pecans
- 10 pieces of red pepper
- 10 onions
- 4 cm ginger
- 1 piece of red tomato
- 1 cm turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
How to Cook Mutton Rica Rica:
- The first tahap is to heat the cooking oil first, then sauté the various tipes of spices that have been mashed plus lemongrass leaves and orange leaves. Sauté until it emits a fragrant and pleasant wewangian.
- Then put the cut mutton. Cook until the meat changes colour while stirring evenly.
- If you have, add the seasoning of ground white pepper, granulated sugar, salt and sweet soy saus and stir until the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Pour up to 200 mililiter of water, then cook it until infused and the mutton becomes more tender.
- Remove and serve the mutton rica-rica using crackers.
Sara for the presentation is to use an oval plate then added with celery leaves and fried onions. As for beautifying the look, it can be added with a garnish of sliced tomatoes or hot peppers. Well, the recipe above can be served at home together with your famili. This mutton rica-rica dish can also be served at various official moments or famili moments. Please try and santai the enjoyment. Here are some panduan that you can do before cooking.
To Get Rid of Mutton Prengus Smell
1. Get rid of the fat that sticks to the mutton. Because the scent of prengus is found from mutton fat.
2. Hang the goat for several hours. It is necessary in order to bleed the meat of the goat.
3. Use lime to remove the smell of prengus in the mutton and do not wash it.