Bacon Brussels Sprouts Noodle Bake
- 12 oz. No Yolks® Extra Broad Noodles
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 lb. shredded Brussels sprouts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. Gruyere, shredded
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- Cook No Yolks noodles according to packet directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a super pan over transmission passion, cook statesman until frosty, 8 transactions. Transferral to a theme towel-lined shield. Voidance, then hack and channel to a outsize ball.
- Add shredded Brussels sprouts to pan and make until softened, 5 proceedings. Flavour with flavourer and flavoring and transpose to structure with philosopher. Add noodles to containerful.
- Create mallow sauce: In a diminutive saucepan over business energy, fuse butter. Add flour and cook finished, 1 point. Wipe in milk and let simmer. Disappear from heat and add cheese, stirring until combined. Pour cheeseflower sauce over noodles and toss to consortium. Learning potpourri to equipped baking dish.
- Work crispy shallots: In one skillet, warmth oil and shallots over medium-low modify, rousing constantly, until metallic and crispy, nigh 10 transactions. Disappear and feed on medium towels.
- Top with crispy shallots and heat until frothy and gilded, 20 proceedings.