Banana Roasted Oatmeal Cups
My kids are loopy about baked oatmeal and these Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect if you’ve were given some ripe or unhappy searching bananas which are dying to get used up on your counter.they may be like delicious mini banana bread truffles made with more healthy and wholesome components: gluten unfastened rolled oats, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter and chopped walnuts.
What i love about a simple recipe like that is that you may without difficulty customise these banana baked oatmeal cups with what you want or have on hand.these oatmeal cups are dairy unfastened and can easily be made vegan in case you swap the eggs for flax eggs instead.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/four teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/eight teaspoon sea salt
- three 1/2 cups rolled oats gluten loose as needed
- 1/2 banana sliced for garnish
- chopped walnuts , optionally available for garnish
- 1 half of cups unsweetened almond milk or another milk
- 2 huge eggs (or use flax eggs for vegan) (For every flax egg – 1 tablespoon flax seed + three tablespoons water)
- half of cup maple syrup OR honey
- four teaspoons melted coconut oil OR canola oil coconut oil will harden with any bloodless drinks – that is totally regular and could melt down once baked
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter or your preferred nut or seed butter
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 stages Fahrenheit. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line baking sheet with silicone liners. Set apart.
- In a huge bowl, blend the flax seeds and water to make the flax egg. Set aside until thickened (approximately 2 mins) (skip if using regular egg). After 2 mins, whisk in milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, mashed banana, almond butter, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Fold in the oats.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin tin or silicone muffin liners. pinnacle each serving with sliced bananas and chopped walnuts, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-25 mins, or until set.
- allow to chill within the pan for 10 minutes earlier than putting off from tin. enjoy immediately or freeze in a freezer-secure bag or container for up to a few months. Reheat in the microwave whilst ready to experience.