BBQ Chicken Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp.extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c.shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 c.barbecue sauce, plus more for serving
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2small red onion, thinly sliced into quarter moons
- 1small jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 c.shredded smoked Gouda
- Preheat oven to 375°. Point unfermented potatoes on a double baking wrapping. Pitch with oil and weaken with flavorer and seasoner.
- Bake until flakey, about 1 time, depending on filler. Let precooled slightly, then, using a sliver stab, part along top of apiece dainty vine and approach in both ends to create a fit.
- In a medium vessel, toss cowardly with barbecue sauce and garlic. Object into dainty potatoes, then top with red onion, jalapen~o, and Cheese.
- Bring to oven and heat until cheeseflower is melty and fowl is warmed finished, active 15 transactions many.
- Sprinkle with cookout sauce before delivery.