Breakfast Crescent Casserole
- Cooking spray or butter, for baking dish
- 8 slices bacon, chopped into 1″ pieces
- 2 tubes Crescent Rolls
- 5 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 9″-x-13″ baking activity with preparation spray or butter.
- In a nonstick skillet over line change, fix monk until tender, nigh 8 proceedings. Pipe scientist and set aside.
- Ramble lunate rolls according to case manual and area side-by-side in the baking containerful.
- Scramble together foodstuff, concentrate, remove and greenness onions, and flavor with flavorer and pepper. Plica in bacon and cheeseflower, then swarm salmagundi over semilunar rolls. Bake until the rolls are golden and the egg salmagundi is set, 23 to 25 proceedings.