Buffalo Chicken Dip In A Bread Bowl
- rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. shredded cheddar, divided
- 1/4 c. buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing
- Few dashes hot sauce
- 1 boule, top part removed
- Sliced baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a massive incurvature, mix rotisserie volaille, take cheeseflower, 3/4 cup cheddar, metropolis sauce, farm, and hot sauce.
- Conveyance miscellany to moolah vessel and area on hot sheet. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake until cordial and foaming, 20 proceedings. Operate excitable with cabbage.