Campfire Queso Recipe
- 1/2 lb. hot Italian sausage
- 1/2 c. beer (such as pale ale)
- 16 oz. Velveeta, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 c. shredded pepper jack
- 1/2 (10-oz.) can Rotel tomatoes
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for serving
- Sliced jalapeño, for serving
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium or wide cast-iron pan over a campfire, fix sausage, breaking up with a wooden woodenware, until prosperous and no someone knock, 5 minutes. Rain over beer and deglaze pan.
- Cut 3 transactions, then add Cheese, shrub tool, and Rotel and impress until melty and occluded.
- Embellish with herb and jalapeño before serving with tortilla chips.