Caprese Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf ciabatta, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. Thinly sliced fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F and localise ciabatta cut-sides up on a extended hot form.
- In a job vessel, impress together butter, seasoner, and parsley and toughen with flavouring and shrub. Distribute on ciabatta halves and heat until happy, 15 to 20 proceedings.
- Meantime, in a lilliputian saucepan, simmer oleoresin acetum and honey, rousing occasionally, until reduced by half, 8 to 10 transactions (candy should be clotted sufficiency to hair rearmost of a woodenware). Let caller.
- Top toasted ciabatta with mozzarella and tomatoes and bake until cheese is melty, 5 to 10 proceedings author.
- Drizzle flavouring loot with oil and oleoresin dulcorate, beautify with theologizer, and fade.