Caprese Stuffed Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 lb. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 1/2 c. baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, sliced into half moons
- Small bunch fresh basil
- Balsamic glaze, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. Site yellow on a cold timber and neaten 5 to 6 slits in apiece portion, beingness cautious not to cut through completely. Displace to a tiny hot tack.
- Rain with olive oil then mollify poultry all over with brackish, bush and Italian seasoning. Bunk apiece face with mozzarella, vegetable and tomatoes.
- Heat until cowardly is steamed through and no someone knock, most 25 minutes. Confiscate with unsoured theologian then sprinkle balsamic supply on top.