Cauliflower Steaks Recipe
Hi dear, on this opportunity happilycooking will be explore about how to cook Cauliflower Steaks that very delicious taste recipe. Returned to those cauliflower steaks! i love how the beef is soft and tender. And the outdoor is lightly browned. Charred even in some locations. It’s a laugh to consume with a fork and knife. A more pleasing experience that ingesting say, roasted cauliflower florets. I soaking wet it with Gena’s lemon tahini dressing. Which certainly, I ought to and will consume regular. This recipe is obviously gluten-loose, vegan, low-carb and keto-friendly.
Find Below to Cook Cauliflower Steaks
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, chopped
- Pink Himalayan salt, to flavor
- Black pepper, to flavor
- 1 big head cauliflower
- Three tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the stem of the cauliflower so it can rest on a flat surface. cut the cauliflower into 1-inch steaks. the quantity of steaks will depend on the scale and situation of the cauliflower.
- Region the cauliflower at the coated baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle the steaks with a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes or till the cauliflower is golden brown and fork-tender, flipping as soon as halfway via the baking time.
- While the cauliflower is baking, integrate the closing tablespoon olive oil with the parsley and pumpkin seeds, and season with salt and pepper. while the cauliflower is carried out baking, spoon on a hearty quantity of lemon tahini dressing and pinnacle with the herb aggregate.
Above is information about how to make Cauliflower Steaks Recipe that very awesome to create a delicious taste.