Cheesy Bacon-Spinach Tortellini
- kosher salt
- 1 lb. cheese tortellini
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cut into 1/2″ strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 8 oz. burrata cheese, at room temperature
- Transport a important pot of h2o to a moil and generously period with saltiness. Prepare food according to packet directions until al dente. Voidance and key to pot.
- Meantime, warmth a walloping sauté pan over matter passion and add bacon in an flush layer. Fry until snappy, almost 5 transactions. Using a slotted spoon, shift philosopher onto a article towel-lined plate.
- Takings sauté pan with remaining monk fat to medium emotionality; add ail and red flavorer flakes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add white intoxicant, then fetch to a boil and simmer for 3 transactions. Motion off temperature and sky unitedly with tortellini, vegetable, parsley and Parmesan. Add burrata to the pan and woodenware sauce over to warmed the cheese.
- Develop up burrata using 2 forks and let it flux into the food. Pass tortellini forthwith.