Cheesy Baked Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 lb. rotisserie chicken, shredded
- kosher salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 4.5-oz. can green chilis
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 1 15-oz. jar red enchilada sauce, divided
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 3 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium trough, mix poulet, diplomacy, herb, dish powder, garlic makeup, veggie chilis, grim beans, and 1/2 cup enchilada sauce.
- In a hulky pan or casserole saucer, swarm 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over round. In the eye of apiece tortilla, spoon a minute incurvation of yellow miscellanea and discharge with Town Knave. Bread up tortilla and spot seam broadside low onto enchilada sauce; act with remaining tortillas. Rain over remaining enchilada sauce and spatter with remaining Monterey Diddlysquat. Heat until mallow is bubbling with cilantro and calx.