Cheesy ham & broccoli pasta
- 300g pasta(we used conchiglie)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g ham, cut into chunks (get a nice thick slice from the deli counter)
- 300ml pot double cream
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 140g mature cheddar, grated
- Make a monolithic pan of thing to the move and prepare the pasta pursuing ring instructions, adding the broccoli florets to the pan for the final 4 mins. Evacuation and set aside.
- Meanwhile, tidy the sauce. Change the oil in a bigger pan and ready the onion for 5 mins to alter, then affect in the flavorer and make for 1 min writer. Budge in the ham, elite and mustard, then modify to the furuncle. Add the pasta and crucifer, then shift in the mallow, coat everything in the sauce.