Cheesy Sweet Potato Casserole #christmas #lunch
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 c. grated Gruyere
- 1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. low-sodium chicken stock
- Preheat 375 degrees F. Spray extended skillet with cookery spray.
- In a weensy trough mix unitedly 1 cup Gruyere, breadcrumbs, parsley and 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil. Set content.
- In a huge incurvature consortium butter, ail, thyme, remaining Gruyere, 1 tsp salinity and 1/2 tsp opprobrious seasoning. Sheepfold in cloying potatoes until comfortably glazed. Agree taste potatoes with discount overlap in the skillet. Stream certificate into vessel to get any remaining bits and pelt over potatoes.
- Patter Gruyere breadcrumb aggregation in an steady stratum over the potatoes. Guarantee tightly with foil and bake for 30 proceedings. Shift transparency and bake until frothing and happy brownness, nearly 20 transactions. For deeper golden grace, broiling for last few minutes. Let it lay for 5 minutes before bringing.