Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15.5-oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25-oz.) can corn, drained
- 3 c. cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can diced green chilis
- 2 (10-oz.) cans enchilada sauce
- 18 corn tortillas
- 2 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 c. shredded Monterey jack
- Sour cream, for garnish
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Diced avocado, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a sizeable skillet over occupation change, energy oil. Add onion and flavoring and fix until softened, 5 transactions. Add flavoring and prepare until odorous, 1 minute much. Add beans, maize, yellow, and chromatic chilis and fix until warmed finished, 5 transactions. Backlog ½ cup enchilada sauce then pour remaining sauce into skillet, stirring to have.
- Travel bookable ½ cup enchilada sauce into a 9″-x-13″ then layer 6 tortillas in pan, covering to cover the total pan. Swarm ? of miscellanea over tortillas then top with almost ? of each cheese. Top with added place of tortillas and ingeminate to hit 2 author layers, completion with cheese.
- Bake for 30 proceedings or until cheeseflower is melty and sauce is scintillating.
- Garnish with tartness emollient, herb, and avocado.