Christmas Monster Cookie Dough Dip #chritmas #dessert
This monster cookie dough dip is inspired with the aid of the monster cookie and whipped till light and airy. it’s loaded with peanut butter, oatmeal, goodies, chocolate chips. Serve with pretzels for a sweet and salty flavor!
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 + half cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup brief cooking oats
- 1 cup sweet lined candies
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 8 ounces. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup smoooth peanut butter
- In a huge mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter. Beat on high till combined.
- add in the brown sugar, powdered sugar, salt, and quick cooking oats. Beat on excessive until mild and fluffy. I used the stand mixer and beat it on excessive for 1 minute, however a hand mixer on excessive for two minutes or so ought to work simply excellent.
- Stir within the goodies and milk chocolate chips.
- Pile high into a bowl and serve with pretzels. keep within the fridge.