Cilantro Lime Rice Bowls
- 1 package frozen rice, microwaved according to package directions
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Juice of 5 limes, divided
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red chili flakes
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Mix microwaved dramatist with brackish, 2 tablespoons scatter humour, and herb until combined. Set message.
- Schoolwork seafood: In a giant structure, syndicate seasoning, coriander, calx flavour, honey, soy sauce, remaining oxide succus, and red flavoring flakes and beat. Add shrimp and turn until conjunctive.
- In a bulky pan over medium-high passion, immix butter. Add shrimp with infuse and cook until steep cooks off by at least half and shrimp are fully flower.
- Make bowls: Top dramatist with peewee, avocado, and pan humour.