Cinnamon Sugar gg Free Waffles Recipe
yes, you can! if you’ve been warding off waffles because you’ve got an egg allergy or follow a vegan weight-reduction plan, I suppose you’ll be surprised at how scrumptious these egg loose waffles are. The secret’s a better quantity of baking powder, and a touch little bit of vinegar to replace the eggs. those two components permit the batter to self-praise nicely and makes a very smooth waffle.
I used spelt flour, but you can use all-cause flour if you decide upon. I haven’t tried these with gluten unfastened flour but – let me recognize in case you do!
- 1/3 cup natural cane sugar
- 1 3/four cup water
- 6 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread melted, or the oil of your desire
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 cups flour I used 1 half of cups white spelt flour, and a half of cup complete spelt flour
- 1 3/four Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the waffle iron.
- In a massive bowl, whisk collectively the spelt flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sugar.
- upload the melted vegan buttery spread, water, vinegar, and oil. permit the batter upward push for about five mins.
- Spoon the batter into the preheated waffle iron. cook in keeping with your waffle iron’s commands. It takes about 5 mins for my waffle iron, yours can be distinctive.
- Repeat with closing batter.
- Serve with more vegan buttery spread, cinnamon sugar, and maple syrup.