Cobb Salad Recipe
- 1/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2/3 c. olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 12 oz. cooked chicken, diced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 5 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- In a jar, stir unitedly vinegar, condiment, and oil and flavor with salinity and flavourer.
- On a brobdingnagian platter, distribute out lettuce, then add rows of hard-boiled egg, fowl, solon, avocado, sky cheeseflower, and red tomatoes.
- Weaken with nsaid and bush, splosh with grooming, and embellish with cive.