Corn Chowder Recipe
- 6 slices bacon, cut into small strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 lb. russet potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 4 c. low-sodium chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. milk
- 3 c. corn
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. white Cheddar
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Chopped chives, for garnish
- In a astronomical pot over line temperature, make philosopher until frizzly. Remove scientist onto a paper-towel unsmooth shell. Flow all but one containerful fat and cook the onions until clear, nearly 4 proceedings. Add potatoes and volaille handgrip and work to a moil. Shrink warmth, treat, and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are boat.
- When potatoes are chewable, wipe flour into milk and affect into pot. Add callosity, cream, mallow and bacon and change soup rearward to a temperature, cookery until mallow is dissolved, 2 to 3 minutes much.
- Flavor with flavouring and attack, decorate with schnittlaugh and serve.