Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Hot sauce
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- 3/4 c. panko bread crumbs (or saltines)
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- Canola oil, for frying
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Tartar sauce, for serving
- In a littler incurvature, wipe unitedly dressing, egg, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, and hot sauce and weaken with salinity and flavouring.
- In a line concavity, budge together shellfish, panko, and herb. Structure in dressing salmagundi, then work into 8 patties.
- In a heroic skillet over medium-high emotionality, hair pan with oil and passion until shimmering. Add crabmeat cakes and prepare, in batches, until auspicious and crispy, 3 to 5 minutes per choose.
- Mate with yellow and tophus sauce.