Curried Chicken Salad
- 1 lb. boneless skinless breasts, cooked and cut into cubes
- 2 tsp. carrots, shredded
- 2 tbsp. stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. toasted cashews
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c. raisins
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a comprehensive salad ball, unify all ingredients.
- Pass bandaging: In a petite containerful, whisk unitedly mayo, yoghourt, maize humour, curry pulverisation, and honey and toughen with seasoner and flavouring.
- Rain over salad ingredients and sky until conjunct.