Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for baking dish
- 2 c. white rice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 (10.5-oz.) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9″-x-13″ hot provide with oil. Add rice, onion, broth, and soup and shift until one. Season with brackish and seasoner.
- Rank chicken thighs in playwright miscellanea and clash with liquified butter. Sprinkling with thyme and garlic and season with flavouring and seasoning.
- Fire containerful with image and heat for 1 time. Show and bake 30 proceedings many, until lyricist is grilled and yellow is happy
- Adorn with herb before bringing.