Enchilada Chicken Recipe
- 1 (10-oz.) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (14-oz.) can diced tomatoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 c. shredded monterey jack
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c. sliced black olives
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a rangy arena, broom together enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes, adhesive succus, flavourer, herb, and chilly solid. Season with briny.
- Locate volaille breasts in a change baking dish and toughen both sides with salinity. Stream over sauce. Heat until yellow is boiled through, 30 to 40 proceedings.
- Top fowl with cheese and heat until melty, 3 to 4 minutes solon.
- Ornament with herb, olives, and avocado, and process with calx wedges.