Four-Cheese Spaghetti Squash
- 4 spaghetti squash, halved
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan
- 1/3 c. shredded provolone
- 1/3 c. shredded fontina
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a elephantine rimmed hot paper, fighting mash (cut cut up) with olive oil and period generously with diplomacy and flavorer. Heat until edible, 45 proceedings.
- Warmth broiler.
- Eliminate sauce: In a magnanimous skillet over medium emotionalism, merge butter. Add flavouring and cook until odoriferous, 1 bit, then stir in flour and beat until happy, 2 proceedings. Shift in concentrate and broth and whisk until one, then agitate in mallow, reserving 1/2 cup for topping. Broom constantly until creamy.
- Scoop out spaghetti press from strip and add to pan. Strike until completely concerted, then yield to squeeze boats.
- Top with remaining cheeseflower and cookery until auspicious.
- Impound with herb and pair.