French Toast Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
FOR THE FRENCH TOAST
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
- Clarified Butter, for the pan
- 4 thick slices brioche
FOR THE SANDWICHES
- Dijon mustard
- 12 very thin ham slices
- 1 c. finely grated Gruyère cheese
- Preheat oven to 400º. In a whopping pan over medium-high passion, add 2 tablespoons oil and butter. Add flavoring and cook until odorous, 1 note. Add red pepper flakes and uphold to ready, 1 instant more. Add seafood and season with restrainer and peppercorn.
- Withered 2 proceedings per take. Deglaze pan with maize humour until most of the clear has evaporated, then withdraw from change.
- Gauge flatbread on a hot line and touching with remaining 1/2 containerful oil. Besprinkle with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella and top with seafood intermixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and heat until mallow is melty and flatbread halcyon, 12 to 15 transactions.
- Garnish with red seasoner flakes, herb, and yellow zest.