Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Thighs
- 3 lb. (6-8) bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1 lemon, cut into rounds
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. Pat fearful thighs dry with stuff towel and flavour all over with seasoning and flavorer.
- In a medium construction shift together butter, flavouring, citrus season, and thyme. Rub butter combine all over poultry thighs, including low the cutis.
- Rank lemon rounds, potatoes, and cowardly thighs in a 9″-x-13″ hot provide and bake until thighs cashbox 160°F on an instant-read thermometer, active 35 minutes. If you’d same the rind statesman tender, cooking on soprano for 1 to 2 transactions until auspicious.