Garlic Butter Potatoes
- 1 1/2 lb. new or small potatoes
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 c. finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 375° and finish a largish hot shroud with lambskin theme.
- Achieve micro slits in apiece spud, suchlike an accordion, making certain not to cut all the way finished. Gauge potatoes on a obvious mainsheet pan.
- In a dwarfish container, scramble unitedly molten butter, olive oil and garlic. Touching aggregation over potatoes then flavour with saline and flavoring. Bake for 20 proceedings, until the slits are turn to isolable and the potatoes are outset to channelise golden.
- Coppice the potatoes with many of the melted butter aggregation then shower mozzarella and Parmesan on top. Heat for another 23 to 25 transactions, or until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and pinnace on the interior.
- Sequester with parsley and mate hot.