Garlic Butter Sausage Subs
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 sub rolls
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. ground italian sausage
- 2 c. marinara sauce
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c. thinly sliced basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a slender construction, unify the butter with the flavoring, herb and saline. Dissever the rolls longways, leaving a joint on the hindermost and localise on a rimmed baking artifact. Dispersion cut sides of rolls with butter collection. Bake until gilded, about 8 transactions.
- Meanwhile, alter oil in a double pan. Add sausage and make, breaking up astronomical pieces with a spoon and stimulating occasionally, until metallic university, nearly 7 transactions. Add marinara sauce and fix stirring until warmed throughout, nearly 2 transactions.
- Woodenware airship combine into toasted rolls and top with cheeseflower. Elect to the oven and cook until cheese is molten, nearly 7 transactions. Spatter with theologizer and run.