Garlic Smashed Baby Potatoes
Crispy at the outdoor and gentle and fluffy at the inside. The combination of herbs and garlic goes flawlessly with these toddler potatoes.that is one tasty facet dish that’s top notch easy to bring together. Boiling the potatoes previous to baking maintains the potatoes smooth and fluffy inside and the roasting produces crispy scrumptious skin.
Smashing each potato gives more floor location for the outstanding crispiness to occur and it is amusing to wreck them. The garlic, rosemary, and thyme (a classic combination) makes it even better giving the potatoes a lovable fragrant, savoury flavour!
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb (16 oz.) child potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- optionally available: parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil potatoes in salted water until the potatoes are softened and a fork can easily poke into a potato, about 15-18 minutes, relying on the scale of the potatoes. Drain and pat the potatoes dry the use of a paper towel.
- location the potatoes on a baking sheet (cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil for clean cleanup). Toss the potatoes with garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and oil.
- Take a fork and thoroughly press down on every potato till the potato is flattened, however still holds collectively.
- area the potatoes on the baking sheet so they’re not touching. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy and gently golden in look. Garnish with parsley if you want. Serve without delay.