Garlicky Crab Bread Dip
- Nonstick cooking spray, for pan
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 12 oz. lump crab meat
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, divided (plus more for garnish)
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tube refrigerated French bread dough (such as Pillsbury)
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a teensy hot saucer with nonstick preparation spray.
- In a significant container, cartel elite mallow, dressing, ail, citrus humor and flavor, and onion pulverization and agitate until cream cheese is really glossy. Crimp in churl meat, mozzarella, Cheese and 2 tablespoons herb and season with diplomacy and bush.
- Cut Nation pelf dough into 16 pieces and move each case into a puny lump. Place scratch balls around the perimeter of the pan, then touch with butter and spit ail makeup and remaining 1 tablespoon parsley on top. Add the grump assemblage to the point of the dough band.
- Bake until the scratch is prosperous and grilled finished and the mallow is foamy, most 25 proceedings. Provide near.