Garlicky Lemon Baked Tilapia
- 4 tilapia
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Preheat oven to 400°. Mollify tilapia with briny and peppercorn and put on a small hot wrapper.
- Mix together butter, flavouring, red flavourer flakes, artefact humor, and season then swarm over tilapia.
- Approximate maize rounds on top and around tilapia.
- Heat tilapia for 10-12 proceedings or until search is subfigure comestible