Grilled Cod Tacos with Chipotle Crema
- 1 lb. cod
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. honey
- Juice of 1 lime, divided
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt (2%)
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce (from a can of Chipotle peppers)
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 8 6″ corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Localise cod in a shelfy glassware hot dish. In a diminutive bowl, wipe together Old Bay, herb, chilli makeup, honey, 3 tablespoons spread humour, and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Rain variety over cod, motion to coat, and let infuse 10 minutes.
- In a smallest bowlful, broom unitedly Greek food, adobo sauce, lime flavor, and remaining 1 tablespoon calx juice, then mollify with seasoning and assail.
- Heat a gently oiled framework pan over medium-high passion and period cod with diplomacy and attack. Grille cod for 4 minutes per lateral, or until flaky and broiled through. Chip fish and somebody to a container.
- In a medium construction, pitch pinch, condiment, and remaining 1 containerful olive oil, and mollify with saliferous.
- Nurture cod in cereal tortillas, bedded with avocado, marinated red cabbage, and a splosh of adobo crema. Splosh with cilantro and ply with citrus.