Ham, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- 1 lb. store-bought pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 c. diced ham
- 5 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°. Listing out pizza dough on a lightly greased dish pan. Overspread olive oil on top, then dot evenly with mozzarella and ham. Sally eggs on top and splash with assail.
- Bake until layer is halcyon brownish and foodstuff are set, but plant slightly woolly, 15 minutes. Take from the oven and swing hot.
- Garnish with parsley and assist.