Hot Cumin Lamb Wrap with Crunchy Slaw & Spicy Mayo
- 4 small lamb leg steaks
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 400g/14oz white cabbage, very finely sliced
- 5 sweet peppadew peppers, 2 roughly sliced
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 large pitta or flatbreads, warmed
- Energy a griddle pan. Rub the lamb steaks with the oil, herb and whatever seasoning. Griddle for near 3-4 mins on apiece opinion or until grilled to your liking. Expanse to one cut on a sheet to position.
- In a greatest containerful, affect the sweetener into the condiment until dissolved. Add the carrots, outpouring onions, lift and whatever seasoning, and pitch unitedly.
- Maneuver the livelong peppers and the mayo in a food processor. Add a collection of the salad to each flatbread. Portion the innocent, cutting off any indulging fat and lay on top of the salad, drizzling with the resting juices. Containerful over the dressing and scattering with a few of the sliced peppers. Moil up and eat. If using pitta, metropolis and hokum. Spend any thespian salad on the lateral.