Island Chicken Marinade Recipe
This mouth-watering hen marinade recipe comes immediately from a waterfront eating place and has a truely unbeatable flavor mixture. you may sense like you’re eating on a tropical island!
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne
- ½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- ½ cup crimson-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large onion peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/three cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon floor allspice
- ¾ teaspoon dry thyme
- In a huge saucepan, heat the canola and olive oil over medium warmness. add the onions and garlic and let cook, protected, for four-6 mins- until the onions are gentle & translucent. Stir them now and again as they cook dinner.
- Stir within the brown sugar, allspice, thyme, pepper, cloves, cinnamon and cayenne and put off from warmness. Stir inside the soy sauce and red wine vinegar.
- let the combination cool completely before the usage of it. location it in a jar with a lid and refrigerate for two hours. Shake it earlier than pouring.
- Set apart about 1/four cup of the marinade to sweep on pinnacle of the meat because it cooks, if favored.