Kale & Sausage Stew
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon crushed chillies
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 6 sausages
- 1½ tablespoons plain flour
- 1 x 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 500 ml organic vegetable stock
- 1 large handful of kale
- Pare and helping the onion, then add to a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil. Fry for 5 to 7 minutes, or until softened.
- Strip, finely share and add the flavourer, then rind 3 strips of season from the yellowness. Add to the pan along with the spices and bay folio. Ready for 1 to 2 proceedings.
- Hack the sausages and toss with the flour, then add to the pan and fix until suntanned all over.
- Pelt in the tomatoes and inventory, and convey to a simmer. Let it scheme inaccurate for 20 transactions, return and add the kail and fix for 5 proceedings, then supply.