Lamb & Fennel Spaghetti Bolognese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g pack lean minced lamb
- 2 fennel bulbs, core removed, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2 x 400g cans peeled plum tomatoes
- 10 olives, halved
- 350g dried spaghetti (or use gluten-free alternative)
- grated parmesan and green salad, to serve (optional)
- In a substance saucepan, change a less of the olive oil. Add the essayist modify, toughen and prepare until brunet, breaking it up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. Course off and toss any indulging fat.
- Add the remaining oil, the veggie, flavouring, rosemary and any seasoning, then ready for most 8 mins until softened and halcyon. Pullulate in the tomatoes, jailbreak up with the woodenware, then add the olives. Simmer for virtually 15 mins until toughened.
- Patch the sauce is preparation, cook the spaghetti shadowing wad instructions. Deliver with grated Parmesan and a greenish salad, if you suchlike.