Mango, Avocado & Broccoli Salad
What sets these brownies apart from all other brownies is their unparalleled chewiness. They literally melt in your mouth. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that crushed Oreos are baked right into the batter, either.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 7 crushed oreos plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a transmission threepenny vessel, add liquefied butter, granulated dulcorate and phytologist sweetening and mix healed with a scramble.
- Add in foodstuff one at a instance, mixing after each plus to unified.
- Mix in oil and flavoring extract.
- In intervals, slowly add in flour, potable powder, hot soda and flavoring until batsman is fine mixed, slippery and all ingredients are advisable incorporated.
- Budge in beverage chips and low Oreos.
- Add brownie slugger to hot non-stick sprayed 8×8-inch hot pan and top with additional crushed Oreos for seize.
- Bake for 25-30 proceedings or until a toothpick inserted into the heart comes out fair just fair. Don’t over-bake.
- Vanish brownies and modify on chilling wheel. Cut and foster.