Milano Reindeer Cookies #Christmas
- 15 pretzels
- 1/4 c. marshmallow Fluff
- 15 Milano Cookies
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 1 can store-bought vanilla frosting
- 30 brown mini M&Ms
- 15 red M&Ms (full size)
- Cut pretzels in half fallen the country. Dip edges of apiece pretzel half in Candy Frippery, then machine onto the top of each Milano cooky. Dab a small pulverized sweetening on top of the Disentangle, so it doesn’t pose.
- Change the Milano cookies over, placing them on a parchment-lined hot mainsheet or tray.
- Situate ice in a piping bag with a No. 3-sized enounce piping tip-or use a resealable impressionable bag with a crossway snipped off-to line triplet circles on each biscuit: two for the eyes, and one at the lower for the caress.
- Mold a mini M&M into the displace of each fusible someone brown junction, forming the reindeer’s eyes.
- Top the unalterable blob of maneuver on each cooky with a red M&M, “M” cut plumage.