Milo Weet Bix Balls #christmas #snack
To make those Milo Weet-Bix Balls, you truely overwhelm the Weet-Bix, add the ultimate components and blend collectively well. Roll the aggregate into balls (you could make them as massive or as small as you like – I generally do heaped teaspoonfuls), after which coat in sprinkles or coconut. See… I advised you those were the perfect little things!
- 1 cup (100g) desiccated coconut
- 395 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- extra coconut and sprinkles (100s & thousands), for rolling
- 10 Weet-Bix
- 1/4 cup (25g) Milo (malted milk powder)
- area the Weet-Bix into the Thermomix bowl and crush on velocity 8, 10 seconds.
- upload the Milo, coconut and condensed milk and mix on speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend for a further 5 seconds.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of the mixture into balls.
- Roll inside the extra coconut to coat. save in an airtight box for as much as every week.