Mongolian Pork Ramen Noodles Recipe
Mongolian pork Ramen Noodles – a copycat recipe of the famous PF Chang’s Mongolian red meat with green peppers and ramen noodles. So easy to make and so scrumptious, you may want to neglect approximately takeout!
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into skinny strips
- eight ouncesramen noodles uncooked
- three inexperienced onions chopped
- 1 half lb flank steak
- 1/four cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2/three cup brown sugar packed
- 1 1/4 cup bird broth low sodium, or no sodium brought
- four cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- three/4 cup soy sauce low sodium
- Slice the flank steak into small thin portions towards the grain. In a massive ziploc bag add the starch and the pork to it. close the ziploc bag and shake certainly nicely until each pieces is covered with cornstarch.
- In a non stick skillet heat the oil. when the oil is warm, add beef and cook dinner till browned. it’s going to take 2 or 3 batches because you don’t want the steak portions to stick to each other. additionally in case you need extra oil after the primary batch feel unfastened to add extra. dispose of red meat from skillet to a plate and empty the oil from the skillet.
- add the bell pepper to the skillet and saute it for a pair minutes just till it gets soft. dispose of the pepper from the skillet to a plate and set apart.
- In that same skillet upload sauce components, the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, hen broth and purple pepper flakes. Stir and cook over medium heat until sauce thickens a bit and decreases via approximately a quarter. It took me about 10 minutes till the sauce thickened and reduced. You do not need to lessen it an excessive amount of because you need greater sauce for the noodles.
- inside the meantime prepare dinner the ramen noodles in step with bundle commands.
- go back the beef and bell pepper to the skillet and toss in the sauce. upload the cooked ramen noodles to the skillet and toss the whole thing collectively. top with inexperienced onions and serve.