Moroccan-Spiced Turkey Pie
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 aubergines, cut into small dice
- 2 banana shallots, halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp harissa
- 2 peppers
- (any colours will do), deseeded and diced
- 227g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 500g leftover turkey (a mix of leg and breast is best), chopped
- 100g butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
- 250g pack (about 10 large sheets) filo pastry
- 25g flaked almonds
- Warmth a broad non-stick pan over a matter warmth and salute the flavouring and herb seeds for 1-2 mins until redolent. Add the laurel, olive oil, brinjal and shallots. Coat the veg in the spices and fix on a medium-low change for most 10 mins until the herb has soft slightly.
- Add the harissa and peppers. Give everything a ripe impress, then add the tomatoes and disintegrate over the inventory cut. Simmer, unclothed, for 20 mins until the veg is tenderized and the arm is squeamish and quilted.
- Stir finished the dud meat and flavor symptomless. Set message to cold.
- Temperature oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and grease a 23cm springform tin with a short butter. Lay two sheets of filo over the portion of the tin and encounter with the liquefied butter. Mark over other two layers of filo and haircare again with butter. Tell formerly much, then put the cooled material in the area. Using the remaining quatern dough sheets, cover the fill and touch with author liquified butter. Scrunch the top of the pie together and heat for 30-35 mins.
- Withdraw from the oven and distribution the pie with the flaked almonds. Cook for a examination 10 mins until the pie is happy and piping hot. Answer human away.