No-Bake Margarita Cheesecake Pie Recipe #christmas #dessert
This Margarita Cheesecake Pie is a no-bake surprise! It comes together in minutes, has awesome creamy, icy texture, and tastes like a frozen margarita, bursting with clean, sweet & tart lime flavor!This Margarita Cheesecake Pie is to-die for. For reals.
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) field Cool Whip, thawed
- Zest of one lime
- 1 organized graham cracker crust
- glowing sugar, optional however recommended for crunch and a lovable “salt” look
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 6 ouncesfrozen margarita blend, really thawed
- In a large bowl, cream collectively the cream cheese, margarita mix, and condensed milk with a handheld electric mixer on medium speed till mixed. preserve beating for approximately 2 minutes or until creamy and clean.
- Spoon within the Cool Whip and lime zest and beat to combine. preserve beating for about 2-3 minutes or till aggregate is thick and fluffy. combination will retain to thicken as you whip it.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and easy out the pinnacle. immediately freeze for up to 4-6 hours or overnight (overnight endorsed) earlier than slicing into slices. Garnish with the glowing sugar proper earlier than serving. this is best served instantly from the freezer or slightly thawed.