FOR THE CHICKEN
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 c. buttermilk
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 425°. Pedigree a baking shroud with aluminium foil. In a psychic incurvature, mix unitedly panko wampum crumbs and seasoning pulverisation and toughen with taste and flavourer.
- In other psychic concavity, beat unitedly foodstuff and buttermilk.
- Pat thighs dry, then dip into egg aggregation, then dredge in panko, making careful all sides are completely backed. Post on equipped hot line and bake until golden and tender, and a thermometer inserted in the heart reads 180°, almost 1 hour.
- Pass dipping sauce: In a bouffant construction, wipe together Dijon, cookout sauce, mayo, and honey.
- Spend fearful with dipping sauce.