Peppermint Christmas Ice-Cream #christmas #cake
A delicious triple layer Peppermint Christmas Ice-Cream Cake! Chocolate, vanilla and mint flavoured ice-cream layers packed complete of cookies, chocolates and extra!
Annnnnddd… if that’s not enough, this Peppermint Christmas Ice-Cream Cake simply wouldn’t be whole with out drizzling it with Ice Magic and decorating it with all of the high-quality peppermint flavoured chocolate and silver safe to eat baubles. Gosh it’s cakes like this that make me want Christmas came more than as soon as a yr (I’m suggesting perhaps as soon as a month?? simply setting the concept out there!).
- 750 g chocolate ice-cream
- 100 g Oreo biscuits (or any chocolate biscuit), chopped
- 1 55g Flake chocolate bar, crumbled
- extra mint flavoured sweets to beautify (see notes)
- 1 bottle Ice-Magic
- 750 g vanilla ice-cream
- 2 55g peppermint crisp bars, overwhelmed
- 750 g mint ice-cream
- chopped mint flavoured chocolates (I used 1 X Mint Pattie and 1 X Mint Aero bar)
- Line an eight cup capability bowl with two sheets of grasp wrap, allowing the sides to overhang.
- Take the vanilla ice-cream out of the freezer and allow it to soften (however now not melt). add the beaten peppermint crisp bars and stir to mix.
- Spoon into the lowest of the dangle wrap covered bowl, clean the pinnacle and location into the freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Take the mint ice-cream out of the freezer and allow to melt. mix in the chopped mint candies and spread over the pinnacle of the vanilla ice-cream layer. location returned into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take the chocolate ice-cream out of the freezer, mix inside the chopped Oreos (or chocolate biscuits) and the chopped Flake bar and unfold over the pinnacle of the mint layer.
- place it lower back into the freezer and cowl the pinnacle with cling wrap. depart in a single day.
- whilst you’re prepared to serve the Christmas peppermint ice-cream pudding, take it out of the freezer, eliminate the grasp wrap and flip onto a plate (you might need to wipe off any little ice-cream smears!).
- Squeeze the Ice Magic all around the pinnacle of the pudding, allowing it to drip down the perimeters (you might not need the entire bottle).
- beautify with extra mint flavoured goodies (see notice).
- Pop returned into the freezer for 20 minutes to company up.
- Serve right away.