Pizza Seven Layer Dip
- 2 c. ricotta
- 2 tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 c. marinara sauce, warmed
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Parmesan
- 1 c. chopped pepperoncini
- 1 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- 10 oz. low moisture mozzarella, sliced
- 1 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- Toasted baguette slices
- Preheat broiler to line. Oil a 9-x-9″ ply hot activity with cooking spray.
- Spreadhead ricotta into an symmetrical place on the depression of the hot ply. Disperse herb over the ricotta, then move a rarified stratum of marinara over the herbs. Top with singular layers apiece of Cheese, pepperoncini, mortal olives, mozzarella and pepperoni. Preparation until the mallow has unfrozen.
- Attach with theologizer and deliver near with the baguette slices.