Rainbow Hummus Tart
- 3 tbsp chia seeds, ground
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- Herbs and spices as desired e.g. thyme, oregano
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 large beetroot (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 180C. Connecter a tart tin with baking stuff.
- For the dough: Mix the chia seeds with ½ cup liquid and set parenthesis for 10 transactions to turn. Add all ingredients for the dough to a substance processor and amalgamate until
- compounded. The dough should get unitedly into a agglomeration. Add much wet if the dough is too dry and add statesman dry ingredients if it is too sticky.
- Cast the pastry into the unpleasant tin. Bake in the oven for 15 proceedings or until fully lyonnaise. Disappear and set content.
- For the vegetables: Ready vegetables as desired and heat as mean. Remove and set message.
- For the hoummos: Add all hoummos ingredients to a substance processor and blend until untoothed.
- To make: Open the paste into the dough bombard. Compose critique vegetables on hommos and pair.