Rainbow Spaghetti Recipe
- 6 Ziploc bags
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked
- Food coloring (we used 6)
- 1 c. Water, Divided
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/3 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Locate 2 tbsp h2o into each ziplock bet (we old 6 for 6 several colours). Add 10 drops gel substance foodstuff to each bag.
- Cypher the spaghetti into the 6 opposite bags. Shake until they are glazed in their colours.
- Shift apiece food singly from ziplock bag and rinse with algid liquid. Combine in a biggish bowl and turn together with butter and parm. Flavour with seasoning and flavorer and function.