Rainbow Veggie Spring Rolls
Rainbow Veggie Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce are loaded with pink pepper, carrots, yellow peppers, cucumber, inexperienced onion and crimson cabbage and dipped in an clean peanut sauce for the perfect appetizer.
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, finely chopped
- 10 spring roll wrappers
- 1 purple pepper, julienned
- 1 massive carrot, julienned
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1-2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/four cup drippy peanut butter or 1/2 cup peanut butter powder
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- elective: 3/4 teaspoon purple pepper flakes
- Dip a spring roll wrapper in warm water on a plate for approximately 10 seconds and lay on a dry plate or slicing board.
- arrange veggies within the center of paper. Fold the lowest of rice paper over the fillings and fold in the facets and roll until it is all rolled up.
- maintain until all substances are used up. reduce spring rolls in half and vicinity reduce side up.
- Whisk collectively all components for peanut sauce.